• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ElsieD

ElsieD

Fixed a typo

We have just had breakfast and are getting ready to check out and head to Twillingate.  We plan on stopping for lunch at Doyle, Sansome and Sons, where the food is terrific.  They have an outside seating area and it is a beautiful day here today so we hope to take advantage of that.  We stayed at the Comfort Inn last night and breakfast was better than I would have expected.for a middle of the road place.  I had oatmeal, yogurt and tea while John had scrambled eggs, sausages, juice and coffee.  Also on offer were hard boiled eggs, assorted muffins, baked items, fresh fruit and waffles which you cooked up yourself.  There is a tourist information place across the street where we will pick up a map.  I forgot to pack ours and our rental does not have GPS.

P_20190730_084758_vHDR_Auto.jpg

P_20190730_084750_vHDR_Auto.jpg

ElsieD

ElsieD

We have just had breakfast and are getting ready to check out and head to Twillingate.  We plan on stopping for lunch at Doyke, Sansome and Sons, where the food is terrific.  They have an outside seating area and it is a beautiful day here today so we hope to take advantage of that.  We stayed at the Comfort Inn last night and breakfast was better than I would have expected.for a middle of the road place.  I had oatmeal, yogurt and tea while John had scrambled eggs, sausages, juice and coffee.  Also on offer were hard boiled eggs, assorted muffins, baked items, fresh fruit and waffles which you cooked up yourself.  There is a tourist information place across the street where we will pick up a map.  I forgot to pack ours and our rental does not have GPS.

P_20190730_084758_vHDR_Auto.jpg

P_20190730_084750_vHDR_Auto.jpg