• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

robirdstx

robirdstx

My husband and I had planned to go to one of our local favorites for a late lunch today, but while I was surfing on the net I found another place close to us that we had not tried before. So, we lunched at the Nobi Public House in Webster. They specialize in craft beers and serve Vietnamese-fusion cuisine. We will go back!

IMG_0103.JPG

Butter Garlic Wings with two dipping sauces - Sweet Chili Sauce and Sriracha Mayo

IMG_0102.JPG

Grilled Pork Fried Rice

IMG_0101.JPG

Grilled Pork Salad with their Signature Chili Vinaigrette

robirdstx

robirdstx

My husband and I had planned to go to one of our local favorites for a late lunch today, but while I was surfing on the net I found another place close to us that we had not tried before. So, we lunched at the Nobi Public House in Webster. They specialize in craft beers and serve Vietnamese-fusion cuisine. We will go back!

IMG_0103.JPG

Butter Garlic Wings with two dipping sauces - Sriracha Mayo and Sweet Chili Sauce

IMG_0102.JPG

Grilled Pork Fried Rice

IMG_0101.JPG

Grilled Pork Salad with their Signature Chili Vinaigrette