• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BonVivant

BonVivant

After 4 wonderful days in quiet Tokaj I'm back in the big city again. Lunch was so much I have no desire to eat anything til tomorrow. (Horrible restaurant lighting, glad it'll be over soon and I'll be making my own food.)

Foie

07E5cvK.jpg

NGlSz2P.jpg

Hungarians love (fried) onions.

fczSgi0.jpg

What happens when one's birthday falls on the 30th? You drink sparkling wine and have a marathon of Seinfeld, Absolutely Fabulous and Muriel's Wedding all the way into new year!

uI4E3YM.jpg

Last photo from Tokaj.

dkgdT4N.jpg

BonVivant

BonVivant

After 4 wonderful days in quiet Tokaj it's back to the big city again. Lunch was so much I have no desire to eat anything til tomorrow. (Horrible restaurant lighting, glad it'll be over soon and I'll be making my own food.)

Foie

07E5cvK.jpg

NGlSz2P.jpg

Hungarians love (fried) onions.

fczSgi0.jpg

What happens when one's birthday falls on the 30th? You drink sparkling wine and have a marathon of Seinfeld, Absolutely Fabulous and Muriel's Wedding all the way into new year!

uI4E3YM.jpg

Last photo from Tokaj.

dkgdT4N.jpg