• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

41 minutes ago, Anna N said:

Strangely if you watch the video on the link you provided there is no mention of cumin.  Without a subscription I am unable to read the recipe in that link.   Don't think I have ever seen long cut shanks.  

Yeah, the cumin is clearly a website typo.  I posted above before I read through the recipe and the description of its development where the author says that she decided to add a little ground cinnamon after testing.

Sloppy for a site that charges a premium!

Edited to delete screen capture of ingredient list from this recipe on CI website to avoid the appearance of any copyright violation.

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

39 minutes ago, Anna N said:

Strangely if you watch the video on the link you provided there is no mention of cumin.  Without a subscription I am unable to read the recipe in that link.   Don't think I have ever seen long cut shanks.  

Yeah, the cumin is clearly a website typo.  I posted above before I read through the recipe and the description of its development where the author says that she decided to add a little ground cinnamon after testing.

Edited to delete screen capture of ingredient list from this recipe on CI website to avoid the appearance of any copyright violation.

CI recipe.jpg

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

2 minutes ago, Anna N said:

566fd767c1b31_CIrecipe.thumb.jpg.7be67cf