• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

MisterKrazee

MisterKrazee

Found another.

$7K? Really!?!? I'll give up mine for $6,995. Never been used. I'll even throw in the torch for free. :P

Seriously, that is pretty ridiculous. I found a couple sellers on Amazon.co.jp for $150+. I'm not sure how ordering from there would work though or if the sellers are even legit. 

And another on Toronto's Craigslist for $70, but buy at your own risk. I just figured I'd help source possibilities since I have a knack for finding rare things on the internet. 

One day I'll get around to trying mine out.

MisterKrazee

MisterKrazee

$7K? Really!?!? I'll give up mine for $6,995. Never been used. I'll even throw in the torch for free. :P

Seriously, that is pretty ridiculous. I found a couple sellers on Amazon.co.jp for $150+. I'm not sure how ordering from there would work though or if it's even legit. 

One day I'll get around to trying mine out.