• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

I read that Los Angeles based chain Qin West Noodle is featuring luosifen on its menu (stupidly labelled in English as 'Liu Zhou Soup'. In fact, all their English names are somewhat silly.)

Anyone close to one and willing to take one for the team? I'd love to hear about it. Or not.

1375309850_qinwestnoodles.thumb.jpg.c3ed2b7c257a82a0bf8e97dfcdcddc09.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

I read that Los Angeles based chain Qin West Noodle is featuring luosifen on its menu (stupidly labelled in English as 'Liuzhou Soup'. In fact, all their English names are somewhat silly.)

Anyone close to one and willing to take one for the team? I'd love to hear about it. Or not.

liuzhou

liuzhou

I read that Los Angeles based chain Qin West Noodle is featuring luosifen on its menu (stupidly labelled in English as 'Liuzhou Soup'. In fact, all their English names are somewhat silly.)