• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

4 hours ago, Shelby said:

I always sit here and wish I was a recipient of your pops.

Too bad you are so far away - I'd love to share them and they are a great little treat when it's hot out.  

Thanks also for the handwriting compliments!  An ultra-fine tip Sharpie (and many years of experience labeling microscope slides and tiny micro centrifuge tubes) is just the ticket!  Due to the generosity of the peach guys at the farmers market, I had more peach pops than I could keep track of so I decided I should start labeling them.  Makes it easier when I give them away, too.  

Today's pops are Blueberry & Corn:

IMG_8596.thumb.jpg.54ab96b92e9ccef6c5d404221a25a915.jpg

A riff on the Blackberry & Corn pops from People's Pops that I've made before. 

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

2 hours ago, Shelby said:

I always sit here and wish I was a recipient of your pops.

Too bad you are so far away - I'd love to share them and they are a great little treat when it's hot out.  

Thanks also for the handwriting compliments!  An ultra-fine tip Sharpie is just the ticket!  Due to the generosity of the peach guys at the farmers market, I had more peach pops than I could keep track of so I decided I should start labeling them.  Makes it easier when I give them away, too.  

Today's pops are Blueberry & Corn:

IMG_8596.thumb.jpg.54ab96b92e9ccef6c5d404221a25a915.jpg

A riff on the Blackberry & Corn pops from People's Pops that I've made before.