• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

53 minutes ago, FauxPas said:

Such a great word to describe the process! I know exactly what you mean, and it applies in a wider context as well.  😃

Oh I have tried customer service with the big kids, not just the generics - "we will get back to you". Is there no quality control on foil or plastic wrap? It is over compressed and squished at the ends so it does not unroll as it should. Those bags looks great for the pops and a nice presentation when gifting.

I have no allotted freezer space but it is nasty hot here - 97F - so just looking at Kadir Nelson's cover which is pinned to my  board cools me a bit. Rocket pop - right?  Kadir Nelsons Distant Summer

heidih

heidih

47 minutes ago, FauxPas said:

Such a great word to describe the process! I know exactly what you mean, and it applies in a wider context as well.  😃

Oh I have tried customer service with the big kids, not just the generics - "we will get back to you". Is there no quality control on foil or plastic wrap? It is over compressed and squished at the ends so it does not unroll as it should. Those bags looks great for the pops and a nice presentation when gifting.

I have no allotted freezer space but it is nasty hot here - 97F - so just looking at Kadir Nelson's cover for the July  6/13 which is pinned to my  board cools me a bit. Rocket pop - right?  Kadir Nelsons Distant Summer