• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Darienne

Darienne

Finally, after wondering for Lo!  these many years, I asked Ed to buy Spam today.  We just opened it.  My curiosity is satisfied.

It's horrible.  The taste is horrible and the texture is horrible.  Our dog liked it.  But then she likes deer poop also.  

Now we have to eat it.  Maybe buried in Dijon mustard or horseradish or chipotle sauce.  We could give it to the dog, but it's probably not good for her.  

Never again. 😖

Darienne

Darienne

Finally, after wondering for Lo!  these many years, I asked Ed to buy Spam today.  We just opened it.  Mu curiosity is satisfied.

It's horrible.  The taste is horrible and the texture is horrible.  Our dog liked it.  But then she likes deer poop also.  

Now we have to eat it.  Maybe buried in Dijon mustard or horseradish or chipotle sauce.  We could give it to the dog, but it's probably not good for her.  

Never again. 😖