• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Ma Tim Raue, Berlin

Nica

I can't find much from the Ma and Uma web site, but it does emphasize "JUNE." :smile: You could try emailing them; the address is at the bottom of their page.

More culinary details in German.

Edited by Rehovot (log)

• 2 months later...
We're heading off to Berlin in early June and are hoping to dine at Tim Raue's new place. Does anyone know the opening date?

We are open to the public since yesterday, so please go ahead and book a table!

Ma is a fine dining restaurant featuring a twist on chinese cuisine and it'll set you back around 100€ per head including wine, etc. whilst Uma is a more casual japanese influenced restaurant. Uma will set you back around 50€ a head.

I also strongly advise to check out the adjoining Shochu Bar that features a large selection of japanese whiskies, a wide range of shochu and classic as well as contemporary cocktails.

Please let me know if you have any more questions, I'll be happy to answer these...;-)

Bastian