• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Winelog

hungryCAT

Has anyone else used winelog.net? It is a site where you can keep track of

your favorite wines (and not so favorite). You can view others' wine lists,

as well. I've only logged 3 different wines so far - I am just getting started.

Has anyone else used winelog.net?  It is a site where you can keep track of

your favorite wines (and not so favorite).  You can view others' wine lists,

as well.  I've only logged 3 different wines so far - I am just getting started.

I've been using cork'd, but the two look similar. I quite enjoy using the site, as it's encouraged me to take better, clearer notes when tasting. Not to mention much better of ease of use compared to the existing FOSS wine logging software.

i frequently check cellartracker.com for tasting notes, although i have not subscribed for their others services just yet and like the community with one exception. many people just post a number rating (off the 100 point system) without any notes and this is frustrating becuase words can tell me everything about a wine, number frequently tell me nothing if not accompanied by notes.

Grand Cru Productions

Private High End Dinners and Personal Chef Service

in Chicago, Illinois

For more information email me at:

grandcruproductions@hotmail.com