• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Patrick S

Patrick S

We're back in Vegas for a few days, so naturally I'm making some stops at JPM's. I had the Imperial tonight, and of course it was delicious. I had the Intense yesterday. I went in the evening the past two days, so maybe they were just sold out by the time I arrived, but I was sad to find none of the Exotic, the one in the glass, which I loved so much on previous visits. Does anyone know if they still produce this item? I'll visit once more, earlier in the day, tomorrow. Visited Le Macaron at Venetian, and found their product underwhelming.

image.jpg

Patrick S

Patrick S

We're back in Vegas for a few days, so naturally I'm making some stops at JPM's. I had the Imperial tonight, and of course it was delicious. I had the Intense yesterday. I went in the evening the past two days, so maybe they are just sold out by the time I arrived, but I was sad to find none of the Exotic, the one in the glass, which I loved so much on previous visits. Does anyone know if they still produce this item? I'll visit once more, earlier in the day, tomorrow. Visited Le Macaron at Venetian, and found their product underwhelming.

image.jpg

Patrick S

Patrick S

We're back in Vegas for a few days, so naturally I'm making some stops at JPM's. I had the Imperial tonight, and of course it's delicious. I had the Intense yesterday. I went in the evening the past two days, so maybe they are just sold out by the time I arrived, but I was sad to find none of the Exotic, the one in the glass, which I loved so much on previous visits. I'll visit once more, earlier in the day, tomorrow. 

image.jpg