• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

to add link

1 hour ago, Craig E said:

The Ultimate Negroni Guide is a fun read, with tasting notes and ratings of just about every variation you can imagine. 

Only a few days 'til Negroni Week!

Thanks!  I have not tried the Oaxaca Negroni (love the Oaxaca OF) or a Negroni Sbagliato.  I'm currently in need of some specific, measurable, attainable, yada yada xD goals so perhaps a different Negroni variation for each day of Negroni Week would fit the bill xD.

I recall you had some great Negroni Happy Hours planned last year.  Are you doing something this year?

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

1 hour ago, Craig E said:

The Ultimate Negroni Guide is a fun read, with tasting notes and ratings of just about every variation you can imagine. 

Only a few days 'til Negroni Week!

Thanks!  I have not tried the Oaxaca Negroni (love the Oaxaca OF) or a Negroni Sbagliato.  I'm currently in need of some specific, measurable, attainable, yada yada xD goals so perhaps a different Negroni variation for each day of Negroni Week would fit the bill xD.

I recall you had some great Negroni Happy Hours planned last year.  Are you doing something this year?