• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shel_B

Shel_B

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 7:16 AM, Doofa said:

I would buy one in a breath. I am a fairly long time user of Nespresso coffee system and although mine has detachable milk frother it's the coffee head that matters. I find it's worth every penny and per cup is cheaper than losing time in coffee production. Personally I'm pretty picky about coffee, but for home use it's untouchable for me. I hope this encourages you to buy one. Well worth the counter space. Mark

Your comments are encouraging.  Thanks.  I would say that I'm about 90% decided to get one.  The biggest drawback is finding the space.  Meanwhile, I'm looking for a good deal.

Shel_B

Shel_B

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 7:16 AM, Doofa said:

I would buy one in a breath. I am a fairly long time user of Nespresso coffee system and although mine has detachable milk frother it's the coffee head that matters. I find it's worth every penny and per cup is cheaper than losing time in coffee production. Personally I'm pretty picky about coffee, but for home use it's untouchable for me. I hope this encourages you to buy one. Well worth the counter space. Mark

@Doofa, your comments are encouraging.  Thanks.  I would say that I'm about 90% decided to get one.  The biggest drawback is finding the space.  Meanwhile, I'm looking for a good deal.