• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Thanks for the discussions ALL!

I've made a reference sheet containing the strategies and information I found in a lot of my research online and condensed it all into useful sheet to review during an outage for a restaurant or home. We'll reference it when we need to. I'm going to find some places to post it, like with the generators etc. 

I don't think you'll find such a thorough, comprehensive and succinct list on the subject elsewhere. 

So during such crisis we will have a clear mind and not be too indecisive and making poor decisions and panicking. 

Thought I'd share below for anyone interested in using or building from for their fit:

Take care.

PRINTABLE INFO LIST:

POWER OUTAGE/UNIT FAILURE-FOOD PRESERVATION INFO:

Outages Often Do Not Last Long. If So, Food in Refrigerates Is Quit Safe & Unaffected For A Few Hrs., In Freezers Even Longer.

DO Check CSU.ORG For Expected Restoration Times! If Outage Might Be Much Longer, Read Below & Take Appropriate Short/Long Term Actions ASAP. This Info Is Also Applicable For: Broken Units, Or When Planning For A Potential Imminent Storm/Power Outage. Without Power, Your Unit Is Still A Powerful Insulating Box.

-Do Not Place Food Outside In The Snow. The Sun Warms Food. Avoid Unnecessarily Opening Units.

-

REFRIGERATORS:

Foods Will Maintain A Spoil Safe Temp. (≤40℉/4.4℃) For 3-6 Hrs. However After The First Couple Hrs., Foods Can Begin To Age Faster, About 1 Day For Every Hour.  Above The Safe Temp., Food Will Begin To Spoil By Accelerated Natural Growth Of Bacteria & More. Many Foods, Left Over 2 Hrs. Above The Safe Temp., May No Longer Be Considered Safe To Eat. Particularly Uncooked: Fish/Seafood/Poultry/Red Meat, Dairy/Milk & Aged Leftovers. Also Some Chopped/Cut Fruits/Vegetables.

If It Either Doesn’t Look Good Or Smell Good, It’s Definitely No Longer Good. Anyone Eating It May Become Quite Ill.

Rinsing or Cooking Slightly Spoiled Food, May Make It Safe For A Dog’s Robust Food-Scavenger Digestion, But Not A Human’s.

SHORT TERM Actions Which EXTENDS The Time: Placing Into The Refrigerators, ASAP:

Ice (From An Ice Maker)/Snow/Gel-Water Packs/Frozen Water Bottles/Cooling Paddles Sometimes Stored In Freezers.

Dry-Ice* Can Be A Strong Option, Be Aware It Can Freeze Food Near It.

Also: Consolidate Food From Another, To Fill A Unit (Leave Room For Ice). Move Freezable Food(s) Into A Freezer.

-

FREEZERS:

Frozen Food Will Thaw In 12, Up To 24 Hrs-If Unit Is Packed Full. Even Then, Food Won’t Reach An Unsafe Temp. (≥40℉/4.4℃) For Another 12-24 Hrs. Time Can Be EXTENDED By: Consolidating Food To Pack Into One Full Unit. Adding Dry-Ice* On The Top Shelves, Atop The Food. Once Power Is Restored, Food That Did Not Reach An Unsafe Temp. Can Be Safely Refrozen. Taste Might Be Effected Some.

=

LONG TERM Outage Actions (Also For SHORT TERM - IF A Generator Is Available):

Power Refrigerator/Freezer Units With A Portable Generator(s), Until Power Is Restored. This Can Also Power Lighting & Small Items. Add Units & Motors One At A Time, To Avoid Multiple Start Ups, Over Loading The Generator. If The Generator Isn’t Capable Of Running All The Units At Once: Simply Rotate Powering In Split Groups, Approx. Every 30-60 Min. Once All The Cooling Units Reach Their Temp. Setting, Their Motors Will Cycle Off & On. You Then Might Find You Can Now Power All The Units With The Generator. If Food Is Cold Enough, To Conserve Fuel, You May Turn The Generator Off Occasionally.

Be Aware, That During A Wide Spread Power Outage, Generator Fuel May Be Scarce, Gas Pumps May Be Out Of Order, etc.

Only A Large Trailered 250vac Generator Is Capable Of Powering All Of A Restaurant’s Open For Business Equipment. i.e. Electric Grills, Espresso, AC, Vent Hood, Make Up Blower, Etc.

-A Portable 12vdc to 120vac Power Inverter, Connected To A Running Car, With An Extension Cord, Might Power 1 Refrigerator. When Done, Be Sure To Shut Off Its Fuel Supply Valve & Run The Generator(s) Till They Stall.

So Their Carburetors Will Not Be Gummed Up With Dried/Gelled Fuel Next Time They Are Needed Again!

=

*DRY-ICE(Penguin Brand?): Is Sold At Some: Local Grocery Stores & Some Other Places. In A Chest Freezer, Up Front By Customer Service. Wisely Call First To Check On Current Availability. I.e. Walmart @ $2 Lb., King Soopers @ $2 Lb., Safeway @ $4 Lb. Also: Butcher Shops/Ice Cream Shops/Supply Companies. The Expense Can Add Up.

-Dry-Ice Is Super Cold Frozen Solid CO2 Gas @ -109℉/-78℃! Normal Ice Is Only A Bit Below 32℉/0℃. Avoid Frost Bite, Handle Only With Thick Protection i.e. Gloves/Cloth. Keep Away From Children. Direct Contact Can Damage Temp. Vulnerable Surfaces(i.e. Glass, Plastic, etc.). Place Some Insulation i.e. Cardboard Sheet etc. Directly Underneath It.

Suggested Quantities: Refrigerator: 10 Lb.(Replace Every 1-2 Days). Freezer: 15-50 lb.(Dependent On Unit Size. Replace Every 1-4 Days).  12’x12’ Walk Ins*(Replace Every 1-2 Days.).: Freezer: 150-150 lb. Refrigerator: 50-100 lb.

*Use In A Walk In Can Cause A Suffocation Hazard. The Room Can Fill From The Floor Up, With The Odorless & Invisible, Melted Carbon Dioxide Gas. So When Entering, Just Leave The Door Open & Do Have A Rescue Buddy Outside.

-Use In Refrigerators Can Freeze Food. Start With Conservative Quantities & Monitor Temp.

-Store Excess Dry-Ice In A Freezer Unit. Otherwise In A Camping Cooler.

-But Never In Any Container Which Is Latched/Sealed Air Tight(Drain Plug Closed).

-This Could Pressurize As The CO2 Turns To Gas. Causing A Real Hazard Upon Rupturing/Opening.

-To Dispose Of Dry-Ice, Place It In A Freezer Unit. It Will Help The Motor Keep The Food Frozen & Save Some Electricity.

While It Slowly Sublimates Away & Disappears Over A Few Days/Weeks. Otherwise, Leave It At Room Temperature In A Well Ventilated Area. With Cardboard Under It. For A Small Fog Effects Show, Place Some Into A Large Pyrex Glass Bowl Or Metal Pot, Half Filled With Hot Water. Once The Water Cools(10 Min.), Most Of The Show Is Over.

-Never Place Down a Plumbing Fixture Or Pipe. It Can Easily Damage Them, With Its Extreme Temp.

Fun Related - Did You Knows:

Interesting Dry-Ice Uses: Removal Of: Car Hail Dents, Floor Tile. Mosquitos/Ticks Attractant(Away From People) & More.

Refrigerators Were Originally Just Insulated “Ice Boxes”. Cooled Simply By Placing A Large Block Of Ice Inside. Common In American Homes, Between 1835-1935. Until Our Modern Electricity Powered Refrigerators Were Perfected & Popularized.

I've made a reference sheet containing the strategies and information I found in a lot of my research online and condensed it all into useful sheet to review during an outage for a restaurant or home. We'll reference it when we need to. I'm going to find some places to post it, like with the generators etc. 

I don't think you'll find such a thorough, comprehensive and succinct list on the subject elsewhere. 

So during such crisis we will have a clear mind and not be too indecisive and making poor decisions and panicking. 

Thought I'd share below for anyone interested in using or building from for their fit:

Take care.

PRINTABLE INFO LIST:

Outages Often Do Not Last Long. If So, Food in Refrigerates Is Quit Safe & Unaffected For A Few Hrs., In Freezers Even Longer.

DO Check CSU.ORG For Expected Restoration Times! If Outage Might Be Much Longer, Read Below & Take Appropriate Short/Long Term Actions ASAP. This Info Is Also Applicable For: Broken Units, Or When Planning For A Potential Imminent Storm/Power Outage. Without Power, Your Unit Is Still A Powerful Insulating Box.

-Do Not Place Food Outside In The Snow. The Sun Warms Food. Avoid Unnecessarily Opening Units.

-

REFRIGERATORS:

Foods Will Maintain A Spoil Safe Temp. (≤40℉/4.4℃) For 3-6 Hrs. However After The First Couple Hrs., Foods Can Begin To Age Faster, About 1 Day For Every Hour.  Above The Safe Temp., Food Will Begin To Spoil By Accelerated Natural Growth Of Bacteria & More. Many Foods, Left Over 2 Hrs. Above The Safe Temp., May No Longer Be Considered Safe To Eat. Particularly Uncooked: Fish/Seafood/Poultry/Red Meat, Dairy/Milk & Aged Leftovers. Also Some Chopped/Cut Fruits/Vegetables.

If It Either Doesn’t Look Good Or Smell Good, It’s Definitely No Longer Good. Anyone Eating It May Become Quite Ill.

Rinsing or Cooking Slightly Spoiled Food, May Make It Safe For A Dog’s Robust Food-Scavenger Digestion, But Not A Human’s.

SHORT TERM Actions Which EXTENDS The Time: Placing Into The Refrigerators, ASAP:

Ice (From An Ice Maker)/Snow/Gel-Water Packs/Frozen Water Bottles/Cooling Paddles Sometimes Stored In Freezers.

Also: Consolidate Food From Another, To Fill A Unit (Leave Room For Ice). Move Freezable Food(s) Into A Freezer.

-

FREEZERS:

Frozen Food Will Thaw In 12, Up To 24 Hrs-If Unit Is Packed Full. Even Then, Food Won’t Reach An Unsafe Temp. (≥40℉/4.4℃) For Another 12-24 Hrs. Time Can Be EXTENDED By: Consolidating Food To Pack Into One Full Unit. Adding Dry-Ice* On The Top Shelves, Atop The Food. Once Power Is Restored, Food That Did Not Reach An Unsafe Temp. Can Be Safely Refrozen. Taste Might Be Effected Some.

=

Power Refrigerator/Freezer Units With A Portable Generator(s), Until Power Is Restored. This Can Also Power Lighting & Small Items. Add Units & Motors One At A Time, To Avoid Multiple Start Ups, Over Loading The Generator. If The Generator Isn’t Capable Of Running All The Units At Once: Simply Rotate Powering In Split Groups, Approx. Every 30-60 Min. Once All The Cooling Units Reach Their Temp. Setting, Their Motors Will Cycle Off & On. You Then Might Find You Can Now Power All The Units With The Generator. If Food Is Cold Enough, To Conserve Fuel, You May Turn The Generator Off Occasionally.

Be Aware, That During A Wide Spread Power Outage, Generator Fuel May Be Scarce, Gas Pumps May Be Out Of Order, etc.

Only A Large Trailered 250vac Generator Is Capable Of Powering All Of A Restaurant’s Open For Business Equipment. i.e. Electric Grills, Espresso, AC, Vent Hood, Make Up Blower, Etc.

-A Portable 12vdc to 120vac Power Inverter, Connected To A Running Car, With An Extension Cord, Might Power 1 Refrigerator. When Done, Be Sure To Shut Off Its Fuel Supply Valve & Run The Generator(s) Till They Stall.

So Their Carburetors Will Not Be Gummed Up With Dried/Gelled Fuel Next Time They Are Needed Again!

=

*DRY-ICE(Penguin Brand?): Is Sold At Some: Local Grocery Stores & Some Other Places. In A Chest Freezer, Up Front By Customer Service. Wisely Call First To Check On Current Availability. I.e. Walmart @ $2 Lb., King Soopers @ $2 Lb., Safeway @ $4 Lb. Also: Butcher Shops/Ice Cream Shops/Supply Companies. The Expense Can Add Up.

-Dry-Ice Is Super Cold Frozen Solid CO2 Gas @ -109℉/-78℃! Normal Ice Is Only A Bit Below 32℉/0℃. Avoid Frost Bite, Handle Only With Thick Protection i.e. Gloves/Cloth. Keep Away From Children. Direct Contact Can Damage Temp. Vulnerable Surfaces(i.e. Glass, Plastic, etc.). Place Some Insulation i.e. Cardboard Sheet etc. Directly Underneath It.

Suggested Quantities: Refrigerator: 10 Lb.(Replace Every 1-2 Days). Freezer: 15-50 lb.(Dependent On Unit Size. Replace Every 1-4 Days).  12’x12’ Walk Ins*(Replace Every 1-2 Days.).: Freezer: 150-150 lb. Refrigerator: 50-100 lb.

*Use In A Walk In Can Cause A Suffocation Hazard. The Room Can Fill From The Floor Up, With The Odorless & Invisible, Melted Carbon Dioxide Gas. So When Entering, Just Leave The Door Open & Do Have A Rescue Buddy Outside.

-Use In Refrigerators Can Freeze Food. Start With Conservative Quantities & Monitor Temp.

-But Never In Any Container Which Is Latched/Sealed Air Tight(Drain Plug Closed).

-This Could Pressurize As The CO2 Turns To Gas. Causing A Real Hazard Upon Rupturing/Opening.

-To Dispose Of Dry-Ice, Place It In A Freezer Unit. It Will Help The Motor Keep The Food Frozen & Save Some Electricity.

While It Slowly Sublimates Away & Disappears Over A Few Days/Weeks. Otherwise, Leave It At Room Temperature In A Well Ventilated Area. With Cardboard Under It. For A Small Fog Effects Show, Place Some Into A Large Pyrex Glass Bowl Or Metal Pot, Half Filled With Hot Water. Once The Water Cools(10 Min.), Most Of The Show Is Over.

-Never Place Down a Plumbing Fixture Or Pipe. It Can Easily Damage Them, With Its Extreme Temp.

Interesting Dry-Ice Uses: Removal Of: Car Hail Dents, Floor Tile. Mosquitos/Ticks Attractant(Away From People) & More.

Refrigerators Were Originally Just Insulated “Ice Boxes”. Cooled Simply By Placing A Large Block Of Ice Inside. Common In American Homes, Between 1835-1935. Until Our Modern Electricity Powered Refrigerators Were Perfected & Popularized.

Take care.

PRINTABLE INFO LIST:

-

REFRIGERATORS:

If It Doesn’t Look Good Or Smell Good, It’s Definitely No Longer Good. Anyone Eating It May Become Quite Ill.

-

FREEZERS:

=

=

Take care.

PRINTABLE INFO LIST:

Outages Often Do Not Last Long. If So, Food in Refrigerates Is Quit Safe & Unaffected For A Few Hrs. In Freezers Even Longer.

-

REFRIGERATORS:

If It Doesn’t Look Good Or Smell Good, It’s Definitely No Longer Good. Anyone Eating It May Become Quite Ill.

-

FREEZERS:

=

=

Take care.

PRINTABLE INFO LIST:

Outages Often Do Not Last Long. If So, Refrigerated Food Is Quit Safe & Unaffected For A Few Hrs. Freezers Even Longer.

-

REFRIGERATORS:

-

FREEZERS:

=

=

Take care.

PRINTABLE INFO LIST:

Outages Often Do Not Last Long. If So, Refrigerated Food Is Quit Safe & Unaffected For A Few Hrs. Freezers Even Longer.

-

REFRIGERATORS:

-

FREEZERS:

=

=

Take care.

PRINTABLE INFO LIST:

DO Check CSU.ORG For Expected Restoration Times! If Outage Might Be Much Longer, Read Below & Take Appropriate Short/Long Term Actions ASAP. This Info Is Also Applicable For: Broken Units, Or When Planning For A Potential Imminent Storm/Power Outage. Without Power, Your Unit Is Still A Powerful Insulating Box. Do Not Place Food Outside In The Snow. The Sun Warms Food. Avoid Unnecessarily Opening Units.

-

REFRIGERATORS:

Foods Will Maintain A Spoil Safe Temp. (≤40℉/4.4℃) For 3-6 Hrs. However After The First Hr., Foods Can Begin To Age Faster, About 1 Day For Every Hour.  Above The Safe Temp., Food Will Begin To Spoil By Accelerated Natural Growth Of Bacteria & More. Many Foods, Left Over 2 Hrs. Above Safe Temp., Are No Longer Considered Safe To Eat. Particularly Uncooked: Fish/Seafood/Poultry/Red Meat, Dairy/Milk & Aged Leftovers. Anyone Eating Them May Become Quite Ill.

Also Some Chopped/Cut Fruits/Vegetables. Rinsing or Cooking Slightly Spoiled Food, May Make It Safe For A Dog’s Robust Food-Scavenger Digestion, But Not A Human’s.

SHORT TERM Actions: EXTENDS The Safe Temp. Time, By Placing Into The Refrigerators, ASAP:

-

FREEZERS:

=

LONG TERM Outage Actions & SHORT TERM - IF A Generator Is Available:

Only A Large Trailered 250vac Generator Is Capable Of Powering All The Restaurant’s Open For Business Equipment. i.e. Electric Grills, Espresso, AC, Vent Hood, Make Up Blower, Etc. A Portable 12vdc to 120vac Power Inverter, Connected To A -Running Car, With An Extension Cord, Might Power 1 Refrigerator. When Done, Be Sure To Shut Its Off Fuel Supply Valve & Run The Generator(s) Till They Stall.

So They Will Not Be Gummed Up With Dried/Gelled Up Fuel Next Time They Are Needed Again!

=

*DRY-ICE(Penguin Brand?): Is Sold At Some Local Grocery Stores & Some Other Places. In A Chest Freezer, Up Front By Customer Service. Wisely Call First To Check On Current Availability. I.e. Walmart @ $2 Lb., King Soopers @ $2 Lb., Safeway @ $4 Lb. Also: Butcher Shops/Ice Cream Shops/Supply Companies. The Expense Can Add Up.

*Use In A Walk In Can Cause A Suffocation Hazard. The Room Can Fill From The Floor Up, With The Odorless & Invisible, Melted Carbon Dioxide Gas. So When Entering, Just Leave The Door Open & Have A Rescue Buddy Outside.

-Store Excess Dry-Ice In A Freezer Unit. Otherwise In A Camping Cooler, But Never In Any Container Which Is Latched/Sealed Air Tight(Closed Drain Plug).

-To Dispose Of Dry-Ice, Place It In A Freezer Unit. It Will Help The Motor Keep The Food Well Frozen & Save Some Electricity. While It Slowly Sublimates Away & Disappears Over A Few Days/Weeks. Otherwise, Leave It At Room Temperature In A Well Ventilated Area. With Cardboard Under It. For A Small Fog Effects Show, Place Some Into A Large Pyrex Glass Bowl Or Metal Pot, Half Filled With Hot Water. Once The Water Cools(10 Min.), Most Of The Show Is Over.

Take care.

PRINTABLE INFO LIST:

DO Check CSU.ORG For Expected Restoration Times! If Outage Might Be Much Longer, Read Below & Take Appropriate Short/Long Term Actions ASAP. This Info Is Also Applicable For: Broken Units, Or When Planning For A Potential Imminent Power Outage. Without Power, Your Unit Is Still A Powerful Insulating Box. Do Not Place Food Outside In The Snow. The Sun Warms Food. Avoid Unnecessarily Opening Units.

-

REFRIGERATORS:

Foods Will Maintain A Spoil Safe Temp. (≤40℉/4.4℃) For 3-6 Hrs. However After The First Hr., Foods Can Begin To Age Faster, About 1 Day For Every Hour.  Above The Safe Temp., Food Will Begin To Spoil By Accelerated Natural Growth Of Bacteria & More. Many Foods, Left Over 2 Hrs. Above Safe Temp., Are No Longer Considered Safe To Eat.

Especially Fish, Seafood, Poultry, Red Meat, Dairy/Milk & Cooked Leftovers. Anyone Eating Them May Become Quite Ill.

Also Chopped/Cut Fruits/Vegetables. Rinsing or Cooking Slightly Spoiled Food, May Very Well Make It Safe Enough For A Dog’s More Robust Scavengers Digestion, But NOT A Human’s.

SHORT TERM Actions: EXTENDS The Safe Temp. Time, By Placing Into The Refrigerators, ASAP:

-

FREEZERS:

=

Only A Large Trailered 250vac Generator Is Capable Of Powering All The Restaurant’s Open For Business Equipment. i.e. Electric Grills, Espresso, AC, Vent Hood, Make Up Blower, Etc. A Portable 12vdc to 120vac Power Inverter, Connected To A -Running Car, With An Extension Cord, Might Power 1 Refrigerator. When Done, Be Sure To Shut Its Off Fuel Supply Valve & Run The Generator(s) Till They Stall.

So They Will Not Be Gummed Up With Dried/Gelled Up Fuel Next Time They Are Needed Again!

=

*DRY-ICE(Penguin Brand?): Is Sold At Some Local Grocery Stores & Some Other Places. In A Chest Freezer, Up Front By Customer Service. Wisely Call First To Check On Current Availability. I.e. Walmart @ $2 Lb., King Soopers @ $2 Lb., Safeway @ $4 Lb. Also: Butcher Shops/Ice Cream Shops/Supply Companies. The Expense Can Add Up.

*Use In A Walk In Can Cause A Suffocation Hazard. The Room Can Fill From The Floor Up, With The Odorless & Invisible, Melted Carbon Dioxide Gas. So When Entering, Just Leave The Door Open & Have A Rescue Buddy Outside.

-Store Excess Dry-Ice In A Freezer Unit. Otherwise In A Camping Cooler, But Never In Any Container Which Is Latched/Sealed Air Tight(Closed Drain Plug).

-To Dispose Of Dry-Ice, Place It In A Freezer Unit. It Will Help The Motor Keep The Food Well Frozen & Save Some Electricity. While It Slowly Sublimates Away & Disappears Over A Few Days/Weeks. Otherwise, Leave It At Room Temperature In A Well Ventilated Area. With Cardboard Under It. For A Small Fog Effects Show, Place Some Into A Large Pyrex Glass Bowl Or Metal Pot, Half Filled With Hot Water. Once The Water Cools(10 Min.), Most Of The Show Is Over.

Take care.

PRINTABLE INFO LIST:

DO Check CSU.ORG For Expected Restoration Times! If Outage Might Be Much Longer, Read Below & Take Appropriate Short/Long Term Actions ASAP. Info Is Also Applicable For: Broken Units, Or When A Potential Power Outage Is Imminent.

-Avoid Unnecessarily Opening Units. Without Power, Your Unit Is Still A Powerful Insulating Box. Do Not Place Food Outside In The Snow. The Sun Warms Food.

-

REFRIGERATORS:

Foods Will Maintain A Spoil Safe Temp. (≤40℉/4.4℃) For 3-6 Hrs. However After The First Hr., Foods Can Begin To Age Faster, About 1 Day For Every Hour.  Above The Safe Temp., Food Will Begin To Spoil By Accelerated Natural Growth Of Bacteria & More. Many Foods, Left Over 2 Hrs. Above Safe Temp., Are No Longer Considered Safe To Eat.

Especially Fish, Seafood, Poultry, Red Meat, Dairy/Milk & Cooked Leftovers. Anyone Eating Them May Become Quite Ill.

Also Chopped/Cut Fruits/Vegetables. Rinsing or Cooking Slightly Spoiled Food, May Very Well Make It Safe Enough For A Dog’s More Robust Scavengers Digestion, But NOT A Human’s.

-

FREEZERS:

=

=

Take care.

PRINTABLE INFO LIST:

DO Check CSU.ORG For Expected Restoration Times! If Outage Might Be Much Longer, Read Below & Take Appropriate Short/Long Term Actions ASAP. Info Is Also Applicable For: Broken Units, Or When A Potential Power Outage Is Imminent.

-Avoid Unnecessarily Opening Units. Without Power, Your Unit Is Still A Powerful Insulating Box. Do Not Place Food Outside In The Snow. The Sun Warms Food.

-

REFRIGERATORS:

-

FREEZERS:

Frozen Food Will Thaw In 12, Up To 24 Hrs-If Unit Is Packed Full. Even Then, Food Won’t Reach An Unsafe Temp. (≥40℉/4.4℃) For Another 12-24 Hrs. Time Can Be EXTENDED By: Consolidating Food To Pack A Unit Full. Adding Dry-Ice* On The Top Shelves, Atop The Food. Once Power Is Restored, Food That Did Not Reach An Unsafe Temp. Can Be Safely Refrozen. Taste Might Be Effected Some.

=

=