• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CeejayB

CeejayB

On 2/9/2023 at 12:13 AM, MaryIsobel said:

The dental work was absolutely fantastic. My husband is super happy with his new smile and ability to chew. The only restriction is no nuts for anything too sticky for the next 4 months. All the staff were truly lovely people and they even gave us a (1 hour) ride to the airport!

Was wondering how your trip went. Glad we heard back from you. I hope your husband gets to enjoy the food as much as he did before.

Also, hoping for your husband's bottom implants' successful operation so he will not be deprived of eating Mexican food which is loved all over the world. No wonder apart from the beaches, museums, and other attractions, food is one of the things to do that shouldn't be missed according to Mexico Tourism Statistics https://gowithguide.com/blog/mexico-tourism-statistics-2023-5248

Have fun on your next trip.

CeejayB

CeejayB

On 2/9/2023 at 12:13 AM, MaryIsobel said:

The dental work was absolutely fantastic. My husband is super happy with his new smile and ability to chew. The only restriction is no nuts for anything too sticky for the next 4 months. All the staff were truly lovely people and they even gave us a (1 hour) ride to the airport!

Was wondering how your trip went. Glad we heard back from you. I hope your husband gets to enjoy the food as much as he did before.