• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

39 minutes ago, Duvel said:

True. And it is no wonder that intense large scale rearing of frogs produces exactly the same issues of contamination / diseases as with any other livestock (and we had our share) ...

I would love to know when they did their research. I'm betting 2017 -2018. They are a bit coy about that information, just saying 'in recent years'. Even Wikipedia would question that!

Anyway, let's not get too off-topic.

liuzhou

liuzhou

1 minute ago, Duvel said:

True. And it is no wonder that intense large scale rearing of frogs produces exactly the same issues of contamination / diseases as with any other livestock (and we had our share) ...

I would love to know when they did their research. I'm betting 2017 -2018. They area bit coy about that information, just saying 'in recent years'. Even Wikipedia would question that!

Anyway, let's not get too off-topic.