• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

im very uneasy going to the supermarket.

there is a RocheBro near by

https://www.rochebros.com

and a TJ's  not that far away.

both have early senior hours and very well run.  Monday @ RB 7 am Ive been the first in

w no one behind me , and out in 6 - 7 minutes.  Paradise ( not ) Lost

TJ's is 8 am , and two or three ahead of me.   Ill go next Tues. as my Wine Buds are there

then , and have a few cases already stacked for me right by my personal check out

lane.  its not really rpersonally mine , but one WineBud is ready w the " stack " and one

ready to ring them up.   Im very fortunate to still be able to get my table wines from them

one of which comes from FR.   Im sure when they run out of it, there wont be any more for

quite some time.  TJ's has some very tasty prepared food.   I would be able to cook close to a few

of these items myself w all the ingredients , others I might surpass if I took this on

but , through experience and TradeSchool Id be very unhappy if I get The C19.

that's my excuse., but my attention span was waning well before C19. 

but I have a theory about this , and it comes from my understanding of Polio :

also known as poliomyelitis :

https://www.who.int/health-topics/poliomyelitis#tab=tab_1

Im old enough to have been vaccinated via an intial injection , and later a coated sugar cube.

Ive also taken care of adults older than I am , in a children's hospital , as it was the only place

that could dust off  " Iron Lungs "  

the theory at that time was that physical therapy would help re-inervate the muscles.

over time , a long time , it came to be thought that muscles only had so many contractions in them

over their life time, no matter what.

so , over one's lifetime , there are only so many meals you can make.

that's my theory.       pretty Odd , no ?

maybe Meals-Making  re-generates after some rest and recoup-ing.

I hope so.

rotuts

rotuts

both have early senior hours and very well run.  Monday @ RB 7 am Ive been the first in

TJ's is 8 am , and two or three ahead of me.   Ill go next Tues. as my Wine Buds are there

then , and have a few cases already stacked for me right by my personal check out

lane.  its not really rpersonally mine , but one WineBud is ready w the " stack " and one

ready to ring them up.   Im very fortunate to still be able to get my table wines from them

one of which comes from FR.   Im sure when they run out of it, there wont be any more for

quite some time.  TJ's has some very tasty prepared food.   I would be able to cook close to a few

of these items myself w all the ingredients , others I might surpass if I took this on

Im old enough to have been vaccinated via an intial injection , and later a coated sugar cube.

Ive also taken care of adults older than I am , in a children's hospital , as it was the only place

the theory at that time was that physical therapy would help re-inervate the muscles.

over time , a long time , it came to be thought that muscles only had some many contractions in them

over their lifetime, no matter what.

I hope so.

rotuts

rotuts

quite some time.  TJ's has some very tasty prepared food.   I would be able to get close to a few

over time , a long time , it came to be thought that muscles only had some many contractions in them

over their lifetime, no matter what.

I hope so.