• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Edited to make it more clear that I know the difference between current and currant.

1 hour ago, teonzo said:

I thought they called for currants...

Teo

I am willing to bet, even though I love my fellow countrypersons, that only two in 10 would know what a currant is when it doesn’t relate to the Great Lakes or the St. Lawrence Seaway.  Spelling aside.

Anna N

Anna N

Edited to make it more clear that I know the difference between current and currant.

1 hour ago, teonzo said:

Teo

I am willing to bet, even though I love my fellow countrypersons, that only two in 10 would know what a currant is when it doesn’t relate to the Great Lakes or the St. Lawrence Seaway.  Spelling a side.

Anna N

Anna N

1 hour ago, teonzo said:

Teo

I am willing to bet, even though I love my fellow countrypersons, that only two in 10 would know what a currant is when it doesn’t relate to the Great Lakes or the St. Lawrence Seaway.