• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

The sandwich of the day was an open-faced braised oxtail with onion confit. The only complaint was that it was on the smaller side. 

Acacia house for lunch

The desserts. Milk chocolate with fennel (I took a picture after it had been already sampled). The fennel flavor was quite pronounced, I liked it but my daughter was not a big fan.

Lunch at Acacia House

Stone fruit (nectarine and cherries) crisp. This is a great way to enjoy summer fruit.

Lunch at Acacia House

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

The sandwich of the day was an open-faced braised oxtail with onion confit. The only complaint was that it was on the smaller side. 

Acacia house for lunch

The desserts. Milk chocolate with fennel (I took a picture after it had been already sampled). The fennel flavor was quite pronounced, I liked it.

Lunch at Acacia House

Stone fruit (nectarine and cherries) crisp. This is a great way to enjoy summer fruit.

Lunch at Acacia House