• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tri2Cook

Tri2Cook

Gonna have to do some playing around at my end I guess, I still can't get to it. I already did all the standard stuff. Tried another browser, cleared the history, cache, cookies, etc. Temporarily disabled my firewall and antivirus. Even did a DNS flush and reboot. No luck, just keep getting "hmmm, can't reach this page". Oh well, as long as I know the site isn't down I'm ok. Scared me for a bit thinking one of my main chocolate work supplies sources was down. :D

Edited to add... I've narrowed the problem down to being somewhere between the modem and my ISP. I can't access the site using wifi with any device in the house but can access it using the mobility service data on my daughter's phone (I'm a dinosaur who doesn't have or want a cell phone) so it's nothing to do with my laptop.

Tri2Cook

Tri2Cook

Gonna have to do some playing around at my end I guess, I still can't get to it. I already did all the standard stuff. Tried another browser, cleared the history, cache, cookies, etc. Temporarily disabled my firewall and antivirus. Even did a DNS flush and reboot. No luck, just keep getting "hmmm, can't reach this page". Oh well, as long as I know the site isn't down I'm ok. Scared me for a bit thinking one of my main chocolate work supplies sources was down. :D