• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

IndyRob

IndyRob

I'd call it a game of possibilities.

"... if food is very contaminated you can [possibly] get sick even if you follow the guidelines; if it is not contaminated with pathogens then you can [possibly] get away with a lot."

Well, inserting your own words into someone else's quote is a novel way of making an argument,

I don't think nathanm would agree with your reasoning.

IndyRob

IndyRob

I'd call it a game of possibilities.

"... if food is very contaminated you can [possibly] get sick even if you follow the guidelines; if it is not contaminated with pathogens then you can [possibly] get away with a lot."

Well, inserting your own words into someone else's quote is a novel way of making an argument,

IndyRob

IndyRob