• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Boucaneer

Boucaneer

17 hours ago, Anna N said:

Why not make popsicles?  Portable, superb delivery system, little churning needed etc. Etc.  

A fantastic idea, I have just found the Popsicle thread and having a good read.

This thread might be posted in the wrong topic section.

Perhaps if a moderator see's it it might get moved to the other section where the Popsicle thread is.

Yes, Popsicles are a great option, and many different flavour options too, and we can also mix the bananas in to the fruit.

Cheers Anna.

Alex. 

Boucaneer

Boucaneer

17 hours ago, Anna N said:

Why not make popsicles?  Portable, superb delivery system, little churning needed etc. Etc.  

This thread might be posted in the wrong section.

Perhaps if a moderator see's it it might get moved to the other section where the Popsicle thread is.

Yes, Popsicles are a great option, and many different flavour options too, and we can also mix the bananas in to the fruit.

Cheers Anna.

Alex. 

Boucaneer

Boucaneer

16 hours ago, Anna N said:

This thread might be posted in the wrong section.

Cheers Anna.

Alex.