• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ElsieD

ElsieD

We are now at the airport waiting for our flight home.  It has been an interesting trip and I hope you have enjoyed traipsing around Newfoundland with us.  I am so looking forward to making toutons!  

Going through security we were both selected for the full body pat down.  They also went through our carry on bags and I had a knife confiscated.  I had forgotten it was there.  I had packed the thing in case I cooked something as the knives you get in rental places are usually pretty sad.  Good thing it wasn't very expensive.  It was one of those paring type knives that comes in it's own little sheath.  I think it was made by Khun Rikon.

ElsieD

ElsieD

We are now at the airport waiting for our flight home.  It has been an interesting trip and I hope you have enjoyed traipsing around Newfoundland with us.  I am so looking forward to making toutons!  

Going through security we were both selected for the full body pat down.  They also went through our carry on bags and I had a knife confiscated.  I had forgotten it was there.  I had packed the thing in case I cooked something as the knives you get in rental places are usually pretty sad.  Good thing it wasn't very expensive.  It was one of those paring type knives what comes in it's own little sheath.  I think it was made by Khun Rikon.

ElsieD

ElsieD