• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

25 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

Hmmmmm.  No dragons left to guard them?

One Dragon went off with a little boy and his brother, who did not get the Dragon, performed a wonderful  somersault for me!   He did however get chocolate.

17 minutes ago, rotuts said:

I have a question abut these :

IMG_2738.jpg.3d111ae1fcf22af3cea108bd3753305f.jpg

what's glistening on the bottom ?

melted sugar ? marmalade ?

no doubt you've posted your Rx.

Hint Hint.

shame there is not fresh lake fish in your area.

there used to be  of course a bazzillion years ago  at a fish restaurant just over the line from Chicago to Indiana.

On the Lake.   perch, lake trout  etc.

what a shame.

Caramelized sugar.  And if sugar is the poison that some claim my time on this route is now limited.  Or perhaps I should say even more limited.

Anna N

Anna N

20 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

Hmmmmm.  No dragons left to guard them?

One Dragon went off with a little boy and his brother, who did not get the Dragon, performed a wonderful  somersault for me!   He did however get chocolate.

14 minutes ago, rotuts said:

I have a question abut these :

IMG_2738.jpg.3d111ae1fcf22af3cea108bd3753305f.jpg

what's glistening on the bottom ?

melted sugar ? marmalade ?

no doubt you've posted your Rx.

Hint Hint.

shame there is not fresh lake fish in your area.

there used to be  of course a bazzillion years ago  at a fish restaurant just over the line from Chicago to Indiana.

On the Lake.   perch, lake trout  etc.

what a shame.