• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

image.jpeg

I was a spend thrift at the market this morning. I dropped $2.85 on a set of measuring spoons and this gadget. Measuring spoons because I forgot to bring my own and positively hate the ones that Kerry uses. And the gadget is because I am always challenged when opening cans and can never seem to get a clean-cut all around the lid. I hope this gadget will prevent a nasty gash from a can lid that I am trying to wrestle off  with my bare hands   

Anna N

Anna N

image.jpeg

I was a spend thrift at the market this morning. I dropped $2.85 on a set of measuring spoons and this gadget. Measuring spoons because I forgot to bring my own and positively hate the ones that Kerry uses. And the gadget is because I am always challenged when opening cans and can never seem to get a clean-cut all around the lid. I hope this gadget will prevent a nasty gash from a can that I am trying to wrestle off  with my bare hands   

Anna N

Anna N

image.jpeg

I was a spend thrift at the market this morning. I dropped $2.85 on a set of measuring spoons and this gadget. Measuring spoons because I forgot to bring my own and positively hate the ones that Kerry uses. And the gadget is because I am always challenged when opening cans and can never seem to get a clean-cut all around the lid. I hope this gadget will prevent a nasty gash from a can that I am trying to wrestle off  with my bare hands   

image.jpeg