• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

@Tere   

pics of the GB Aldi would be nice.

@cyalexa  

next trip Ill look into the beef ribs.   they didn't have much meat ( beef ) at my Aldi  but they did have some cuts $ 2 off so that they would move.   I saw nothing wrong with

their beef     ....    if you know your Cuts.

PS:  they did have a couple of Chuck Roasts that looked very good :  marbling etc.  they were cut a bit oddly :  the best looking one

was about 2 - 3 " thick, about 4 " on one side, and about 5 " long.  sort of like a thick steak.

had I been in a beef mood I would have gotten that   ( 3.98 lbs ) and the beef rib meat  ( 4. 98 lbs )

rotuts

rotuts

@Tere   

pics of the GB Aldi would be nice.

@cyalexa  

next trip Ill look into the beef ribs.   they didn't have much meat ( beef ) at my Aldi  but they did have some cuts $ 2 off so that they would move.   I saw nothing wrong with

their beef     ....    if you know your Cuts.