• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Smithy

Smithy

I am thoroughly enjoying this blog!  Waaay back in this post you shared your cups of warm jello with us in this picture:

Jello.jpg.613ec2fb736d7a732514d9a37ce32f

I don't think I'd heard of warm jello to drink before now, but it's sounding pretty darned good at the moment.  Are you mixing this from packages of gelatin with your own flavorings, or are you buying a commercial mix - maybe even JelloTM itself? 

Edit: sorry, now I see you answered the question on the next page.  Never mind... (ducks head in shame)

Smithy

Smithy

I am thoroughly enjoying this blog!  Waaay back in this post you shared your cups of warm jello with us in this picture:

Jello.jpg.613ec2fb736d7a732514d9a37ce32f

I don't think I'd heard of warm jello to drink before now, but it's sounding pretty darned good at the moment.  Are you mixing this from packages of gelatin with your own flavorings, or are you buying a commercial mix - maybe even JelloTM itself?