• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Deryn

Deryn

Panaderia, have you tried the Caldo de Tronco? My dog loves the dried version of the main ingredient you mentioned, but, I am not sure my tastes would extend that far unless I didn't know what it was. I would bet that, properly prepared, it is delicious but sometimes I would just prefer not to know the recipe first.

Sorry that you are not able to sell all your wonderful baked goods this week after all. Can you freeze them?

p.s. Thanks for all your answers so far, especially for the insight into packaging, etc. in response to my last crazy question.

Deryn

Deryn

Panaderia, have you tried the Caldo de Tronco? My dog loves the dried version of the main ingredient you mentioned, but, I am not sure my tastes would extend that far unless I didn't know what it was. I would bet that, properly prepared, it is delicious but sometimes I would just prefer not to know the recipe first.

Sorry that you are not able to sell all your wonderful baked goods this week after all. Can you freeze them?

Deryn

Deryn