• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Deryn

Deryn

I feel as though you have already written a whole book, complete with pictures! It is a very good day when I learn something new - today and yesterday have been epic, thanks to you. How you have managed to fit us into everything else you have been doing I cannot imagine but I am so glad you are taking us along with you as you go about your day/week. This is an adventure not to be missed!

Please tell your parents from me that they have an amazingly talented and generous daughter - and thank them for taking the path that led you all there.

p.s. I wish you were on Gusto TV - a show featuring a genuine person like you taking people around the culture (especially the cuisine) of Ecuador would be 10 thousand times better than what that channel is edging into - 'perky personality, non-cooks' pretending to be FoodTV/HGTV stars!

Deryn

Deryn

I feel as though you have already written a whole book, complete with pictures! It is a very good day when I learn something new - today and yesterday have been epic, thanks to you. How you have managed to fit us into everything else you have been doing but I am so glad you are taking us along with you as you go about your day/week. This is an adventure not to be missed!

Please tell your parents from me that they have an amazingly talented and generous daughter - and thank them for taking the path that led you all there.

p.s. I wish you were on Gusto TV - a show featuring a genuine person like you taking people around the culture (especially the cuisine) of Ecuador would be 10 thousand times better than what that channel is edging into - 'perky personality, non-cooks' pretending to be FoodTV/HGTV stars!

Deryn

Deryn

I feel as though you have already written a whole book, complete with pictures! It is a very good day when I learn something new - today and yesterday have been epic, thanks to you. How you have managed to fit us into everything else you have been doing but I am so glad you are taking us along with you as you go about your day/week. This is an adventure not to be missed!