• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Deryn

Deryn

I am in total awe - and I echo the statements of just about everyone reading this blog - so I am not going to repeat them all. I will just add my thanks for going to all this trouble to educate all of us, and tantalize us with all the facets of your amazing life in Ambato. I am just so pleased to be along on this amazing journey, chez Panaderia.

I particularly like the idea of establishing an eGullet retirement home near you!  This morning, as I listen to the ice pellets pound my roof, and see the glistening layers of freezing rain on my windows, I am thinking I will soon list both my NC and NS properties and sell off everything I own (well, maybe I will bring the IP and the TMX, but, I doubt the freeze-dryer would fit in my suitcase - though I think it definitely would come in handy there - if the electrical systems can support any of these 'gadgets'?).  Please book me a room with a window near the kitchen! :)

Deryn

Deryn

I am in total awe - and I echo the statements of just about everyone reading this blog - so I am not going to repeat them all. I will just add my thanks for going to all this trouble to educate all of us, and tantalize us with all the facets of your amazing life in Ambato. I am just so pleased to be along on this amazing journey, chez Panaderia.

I particularly like the idea of establishing an eGullet retirement home near you!  This morning, as I listen to the ice pellets pound my roof, and see the glistening layers of freezing rain on my windows, I am thinking I will soon list both my NC and NS properties and sell off everything I own (well, maybe I will bring the IP and the TMX, but, I doubt the freeze-dryer would fit in my suitcase - though I think it definitely would come in handy there - if the electrical systems can support any of these 'gadgets'?).

Deryn

Deryn

I particularly like the idea of establishing an eGullet retirement home near you!  This morning, as I listen to the ice pellets pound my roof, and see the glistening layers of freezing rain on my windows, I am thinking I will soon list both my NC and NS properties and sell off everything I own (well, maybe I will bring the IP and the TMX, but, I doubt the freeze-dryer would fit in my suitcase - though I think it definitely would come in handy there (if the electrical systems can support any of these 'gadgets'?).