• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kerala

Kerala

We decided to nip out for a nightcap. Mrs K asked for her usual, a Bacardi and Coke. No Bacardi. No rum. To be honest, I couldn't see any spirits. We settled on this:

IMG_20221008_232641.thumb.jpg.4fcb185d0391bdb6f31f508e4340be11.jpg

Aperol spritz for the lady, Kolsch for me. In fact, everyone was drinking Kolsch: men and women, young and old. They did seem well stocked with red wine, but I didn't want to be weird.

Kerala

Kerala

We decided to nip out for a nightcap. Mrs K asked for her usual, a Bacardi and Coke. No Bacardi. No rum. To be honest, I couldn't see any spirits. We settled on this:

Aperol spritz for the lady, Kolsch for me. In fact, everyone was drinking Kolsch: men and women, young and old. They did seem well stocked with red wine, but i didn't want to be weird.

Kerala

Kerala

We decided to nip out for a nightcap. Mrs K asked for her usual, a Bacardi and Coke. No Bacardi. No rum. In fact, i couldn't see any spirits. We settled on this:

Aperol spritz for the lady, Kolsch for me. In fact, everyone was drinking Kolsch: men and women, young and old. They did seem well stocked with red wine, but i didn't want to be weird.