• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Farewell Tomo

richl2214

Tomo's Cuisine in Little Falls is closing this week. Saturday 9/25 is the last dinner service and if you haven't reserved yet get to it(but it's probably too late anyway.) They lost the lease and cannot continue where they are. Tomo will leave for Japan for a while to continue to hone his skills and maybe if he gets the fire to cook again he may grace us with his great Japanese cooking sometime in the future. Good luck Tomo and Fin. You will both be greatly missed. I've been there countless times and can't imagine not having your cooking around anymore. Who would have thought you'd get my mom to eat ankimo! Hope to see you soon.

"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." ~Winston Churchill

Morels- God's gift to the unworthy human species