• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Dundee Bistro in Dundee, Oregon

Well, we finally made it to Oregon in the Fall for the first time and I have been so enjoying the beautiful Fall colors here. We came on a grape picking trip and have acquired over 800 lbs. of beautiful Pinot Noir grapes to make our own wine.

Yesterday we lunched at the Dundee Bistro, by the fire, it was raining and we enjoyed the Squash Soup, I had the Salmon which was really good and prepared with a great sauce, spinach and Tortilinni pasta. We shared an Endive Salad with Poached Duck Egg which was interesting and very good. My husband enjoyed the Fish and Chips, a very nice lunch after spending time in a vineyard by Archery Summit picking grapes.

We also enjoyed wine tasting at Domaine Drouhin and Archery Summit before heading over to the Oregon Coast to do our "crush." Cheers! :)