this is how i make poha. hope you will like it.
· Firstly, add 1 tsp sugar and ¾ tsp salt on soaked poha and mix gently.
· In a large kadai heat 2 tbsp oil and roast 2 tbsp peanuts on low flame.
· roast until the peanuts turn crunchy. keep aside.
· in the same oil, splutter 1 tsp mustard, 1 tsp cumin, pinch hing and few curry leaves.
· further add 1 onion, 2 chilli and saute well.
· saute until onions shrink slightly without browning.
· further, add ¼ tsp turmeric and saute well.
· add in soaked poha and mix gently until everything is combined well.
· cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until the flavours are absorbed well.
· also add 2 tbsp coconut, 2 tbsp coriander and 2 tsp lemon juice. mix gently.
· finally, enjoy kanda poha topped with some sev.