• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Beaucanon Chardonnay?

afn33282

Hey eGullet,

At my wine shop job, one or more distributor reps come in once a week to taste us a few wines. About a month ago, we sampled the Beaucanon Chardonnay. I thought it was wonderful. Honey and hazelnuts all the way. Anybody else tried this wine? It would go at our shop for abourt $12. Not bad....... Thanks.

BTW, I have recruited a few select oaky Chard fans to go in with me on a case of the stuff, as our boss didn't pick it for the store. I'm pretty stoked. Hope those who jumped on the bandwagon like it too.

Frau Farbissma: "It's a television commercial! With this cartoon leprechaun! And all of these children are trying to chase him...Hey leprechaun! Leprechaun! We want to get your lucky charms! Haha! Oh, and there's all these little tiny bits of marshmallow just stuck right in the cereal so that when the kids eat them, they think, 'Oh this is candy! I'm having fun!'"