• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

edgarallanpoe

edgarallanpoe

9 hours ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

I don't believe it.  Neisson l'espirit is around $70.  The most expensive that I know of.  Admittedly I have to think a moment before I down a glass, but I would not call that expensive as rhums go.

Believe it...Neisson 18 is about $550.  Rhum JM 15 is about $250.  There are others, trust me.

edgarallanpoe

edgarallanpoe

9 hours ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

I don't believe it.  Neisson l'espirit is around $70.  The most expensive that I know of.  Admittedly I have to think a moment before I down a glass, but I would not call that expensive as rhums go.

Believe it...Neisson 18 is about $550.  There are others, trust me.

edgarallanpoe

edgarallanpoe

8 hours ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

Believe it...