• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

New Novelli Northampton

Housewives(and come to think of it) house husbands favourite,John-Christophe Novelli

is opening a "new concept"drinking and dining venue.

Dunham Novelli urban bar and kitchen is a partnership between JCN and entrepeneur Dean Dunham.

It will be part of a fly on the wall documentary screened later this year.

As I understand it there will be dancing,dining,and dallying until the small hours.

This is to be the first of many already planned throughout the UK.

Are you ready to party Northampton?

"So many places, so little time"

http://londoncalling...blogspot.co.uk/

@d_goodfellow1

so this is what he's doing now his pubs have gone bust  :wacko:

can't blame novelli i'd suspect he's got no cash in the venture just the use of his time and name.

did you know, once upon a time he was actually a very talented chef who cooked great food  :laugh:

Don't see much of him on the tele these days.

They say a mans face is his fortune ,his pretty boy looks seem to have worked.

I know that he was marketing valentines cookery classes before Feb 14.

There is a picture of him on the website in his "whites" with his resident chef Andy Houghton he obviously creates the menus?.

Thinking back some of his creations were stunning.He was the" dogs" in his day.

Interestingly I am looking at a copy of what I assume is his latest book,Everyday

Novelli,which I have on loan from my local library.To my surprise since dec9 last year I am the only renter.

Don't know anything about his business empire although I do know he has had more than his fair share of ups and downs.

I wish him well!

"So many places, so little time"

http://londoncalling...blogspot.co.uk/

@d_goodfellow1