• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Leeds

CalumC

So, I live here now. Whats good in town.

Im only really aware of anthonys various outlets, what else is there?

I enjoyed Sous le Nez - made me very welcome when dining on my own on a business trip. Set menu with specials - very French.

Danielle Ellis

Edinburgh Scotland

www.edinburghfoody.com

Kendells was ok on my single visit from a few months back - a good cheap and cheerful choice for pre-theatre meals I would say. Not flashy in any way, but competent enough.

No 3 York Place is another option for higher end - but have not been enamoured of Brasserie 44 - imho

staying in the city centre - the Aagrah is reliable enough if you're looking for good curry. Akbar's was pretty good too. And Chaopraya by the station is a good choice for Thai, although I think Sukhothai in Chapel Allerton is better.

Fuji Hiro would be my choice for a noodle fix - above wagamama or tampopo also in the city centre.