• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

One - Irvington

FabulousFoodBabe

Mr. FB and I wound up at Restaurant One in Irvington last weekend, and thought it was wonderful! It was one of those places we'll go back to again and again. Anyone else been? The riverfront area there is being developed and has a great view; you can see all the way down to the Chrysler building.

"Oh, tuna. Tuna, tuna, tuna." -Andy Bernard, The Office

I also really enjoyed my meal at One. It was a few months ago, so I don't remember everything we had, but the halibut was excellent and so too were the beignets. It's one of those places that makes me miss the city less....

I also really enjoyed my meal at One.  It was a few months ago, so I don't remember everything we had, but the halibut was excellent and so too were the beignets.  It's one of those places that makes me miss the city less....

We learned very quickly that when someone described a restaurant to us as "a bit of Manhattan up in Westchester," we should avoid it. :laugh:

"Oh, tuna. Tuna, tuna, tuna." -Andy Bernard, The Office