• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblog: Domestic Goddess - Adobo & Fried Chicken in Korea

Wow! My blog is still open. Whowouldathought?

Agalarneau - I don't know. Lemme find out from my korean friends if they know how.

Doddie aka Domestic Goddess

"Nobody loves pork more than a Filipino"

eGFoodblog: Adobo and Fried Chicken in Korea

The dark side... my own blog: A Box of Jalapenos

Well, Doddie, your 'blog still being open is the other gods and goddesses encouraging you to post another meal, and photo of life in Korea! My daughter took all of her photos on her new camera, which she has lost the cords to! We have no way of tranferring her lovely images, for now. Our other good news is that she clogged the kitchen sink Saturday, and we don't own a kitchen snake, or even a plunger, here! Life is an adventure!

More Than Salt

Visit Our Cape Coop Blog

Cure Cutaneous Lymphoma

Join the DarkSide---------------------------> DarkSide Member #006-03-09-06

Rebecca - if I only knew that, I would taken pics of today's meals. LOL Hope you find the missing camera cords, I'm dying to see your daughter's pics and afritada. A clogged sink? I wish my magic spatula can work all the up there to de-clog it.

Edited by Domestic Goddess (log)

Doddie aka Domestic Goddess

"Nobody loves pork more than a Filipino"

eGFoodblog: Adobo and Fried Chicken in Korea

The dark side... my own blog: A Box of Jalapenos

Doddie,

I wanted to add my appreciation for your blog this past week. I have been eagerly anticipating your entries about your town, shopping, dining, cooking and of course your lovely boys.

This has been so enjoyable, and I'm a bit sad it's time to end......for now......blog again!!

thanks.