• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Appropriate Words to use

Cookwithlove

Hi,

need some help on the exact words or catchy phrase to use when a chefs experienced in a few types of food preparation or cooking?

Tks in advance for the input.

Happy cooking

Edited by Cookwithlove (log)

主泡一杯邀西方. 馥郁幽香而湧.三焦回转沁心房

"Inhale the aroma before tasting and drinking, savour the goodness from the heart "

some 20 years experience in cooking western. chinese, Japanese,Thai and malay cuisine, something to that effect. Tks

主泡一杯邀西方. 馥郁幽香而湧.三焦回转沁心房

"Inhale the aroma before tasting and drinking, savour the goodness from the heart "

If they're looking to hire you, they can damn well deal with a two-page resume. If they don't have that kind of attention span, you don't want to work there.

Just my two courses.

This whole love/hate thing would be a lot easier if it was just hate.

Bring me your finest food, stuffed with your second finest!

If they're looking to hire you, they can damn well deal with a two-page resume.  If they don't have that kind of attention span, you don't want to work there. 

Just my two courses.

Appreciate the inputs.

主泡一杯邀西方. 馥郁幽香而湧.三焦回转沁心房