• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

thermomix prices

ginger chef

So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money. But when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness."

So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

hello looking into buying a thermomix but the price is £750 what are the prices in the u.s and the rest of europe as i am planning on travelling for a few weeks and maybe i can pick one up cheaper. thanks in advance simon.

Only model TM 21 is available new in the US - it's $970 plus $50 shipping via UPS - about £520.

thanks louisa, thats about £200 cheaper than the u.k but the problem i have realised is the u.s run on 110v and we are on 240v. i think the conversion is to much for just a travelplug.  :biggrin:

You're so welcome Simon. I was wondering if you were re-wiring an outlet. (BTW it's 240UK/120US - roughly - depending on if your neighbor is shaving. :wink: )