• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Santa Cruz Suggestions

dvs

does anyone have any not horrible suggestions for lunch & dinner dining where we can take our almost 3 year old in Santa Cruz? we'll be visiting mid february.

THANKS!!

I think that this link may be a good place to begin your search ... while I visit Santa Cruz often to visit my daughter, I don't have any children with me ... I like Gayle's Bakery very much and the places on the wharf with seafood are pretty child-friendly ... and then this looks like it might work out too ... The Train Place Deli :wink:

Edited by Gifted Gourmet (log)

Melissa Goodman aka "Gifted Gourmet"

• 6 months later...

hi

We're coming soon with our 7 month old so I'm hoping for additional recommendations if they're out there. Also please pm me if you know of a small rental available 9/3-9, we're hoping to get out of staying at the Best Western All Suites... thanks!

Food is a convenient way for ordinary people to experience extraordinary pleasure, to live it up a bit.

-- William Grimes