• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Sign in to follow this  
worm@work

Birthday Bash Location Suggestions

Hi All,

Am planning a birthday bash for my husband and am at a loss when it comes to deciding on a location. Basically, we'll probably be about 15-20 ppl. I am looking for a place that'll let me make reservations for a group this size and that serves alcohol. Food isn't terribly important but obviously it helps if the food is good as well. There are likely to be a few vegetarians in the group.. so some veggie options would help as well. I really want to try and avoid the Cheesecake Factories of the world but am unable to come up with any better ideas :(. Oh and finally, we prefer a place on the eastside coz its a weekday night and ppl are going to be coming directly from work, i.e. MSFT... any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

w@w

I think that Cafe Juanita has a private room?? or maybe ask out at Barking Frog?? sorry- I don't know to much about the eastside.....

Porcella is available in the evenings for parties and they have a ton of options food wise.

Rocky

I myself am celebrating my 43rd birthday this weekend at the Jolly Roger. There won't be more than a half dozen of us, and since my friends are flaky, I didn't want to have the stress of making a reservation and have them show up late.

Sign in to follow this