• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

molecular in Denver

i'm planning to go to denver in a couple weeks and definetly want to check out the dining scene. i will be there for 3 days and want to enjoy some really good cutting edge food. Can anybody reccomend restaurants dabbling in molecular gastronomy? I have been to alinea and moto in chicago something in the middle of those 2 would be great. anysuggestions will be a help. Thanks

i'm planning to go to denver in a couple weeks and definetly want to check out the dining scene. i will be there for 3 days and want to enjoy some really good cutting edge food. Can anybody reccomend restaurants dabbling in molecular gastronomy?  I have been to alinea and moto in chicago something in the middle of those 2 would be great. anysuggestions will be a help. Thanks

I don't know of any in Denver, although Frasca in Boulder is impressive as far as top notch Restaurants are concerned.

"cuisine is the greatest form of art to touch a human's instinct" - chairman kaga

Although at Dynamic, we strive to create a progressive dining experience, we may have something to offer that you are looking for. Trying not to further my self advertising/shameless plug, I've sent a PM with specifics. :cool:

Edited by JWest (log)

"cuisine is the greatest form of art to touch a human's instinct" - chairman kaga

• 7 months later...

Any updates on this thread? I'll be in Denver in November, with some friends who are always jealous of my molecular gastronomy excursions in other cities - I'd love to know if there's anywhere particular I should take them...

Tammy's Tastings

Creating unique food and drink experiences

eGullet Foodblogs #1 and #2
Dinner for 40

• 1 month later...
Any updates on this thread? I'll be in Denver in November, with some friends who are always jealous of my molecular gastronomy excursions in other cities - I'd love to know if there's anywhere particular I should take them...

This should fit the bill ... .

http://news.westword.com/2007-10-25/dining...-steak-seafood/

Edited by pepperedpalate (log)

-Midson-

A gourmet who thinks of calories is like a tart, who looks at her watch

-James Beard-