• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblog: C. sapidus - Crabs, Borscht, and Fish Sauce

C. sapidus

I'm so glad this is still open so that i can also extend my thanks to you and your lovely family for sharing so much of your lives with us this week.

It has been a true pleasure to have been given a glimpse of your techinques and abilities from start to finish on some of the end results that we are ususally drooling over in the Dinner thread.

Good luck to Mrs C.with the WW program.( I myself am on it and enjoy it very much)

I look forward to the future when you can do this again.

Carole

And this old porch is like a steaming greasy plate of enchiladas,With lots of cheese and onions and a guacamole salad ...This Old Porch...Lyle Lovett

Thanks so much Bruce, loved every minute, great to see the Brucelets cooking...they will be very popular with the opposite sex when it gets to college time...

thanks for the Ikea kitchen guide as well as we are about to renovate the ghastly pit that is our kitchen and yours looks inspirational; we were about to spend too much on a custombuilt :shock:

Kristee

Edited by insomniac (log)