• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Late night eating in Sydney near MLC Centre

Suggestions please for late night dining in Sydney, preferably around the MLC Centre. While I work mid city, I don't usually go back in for dinner, and we have Theatre Royal tickets for Snugglepot & Cuddlepie tonight. I won them. Really I did.

Thoughts, peoples? My default option is going to be walking down to Chinatown...

Cheers

Maliaty

Suggestions please for late night dining in Sydney, preferably around the MLC Centre. While I work mid city, I don't usually go back in for dinner, and we have Theatre Royal tickets for Snugglepot & Cuddlepie tonight. I won them. Really I did.

Thoughts, peoples? My default option is going to be walking down to Chinatown...

Cheers

Maliaty

I thought that area was deserted after 5pm. I guess either Chinatown or the rocks. How late is late? Pancakes on the rocks is the default late night dining location and golden century in chinatown is open till 3am as well.

PS: I am a guy.

It ended up being 10.30.

We did walk down to the lovely Chinta Ria, got in a last order before the kitchen closed, ate it in nothing flat, and taxied off home to relieve the grandparents babysitting.

Golden Century, yum.

Not such a fan of the pancake experience...

thanks Shalmanese!

Maliaty