• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Restaurant cocktails on the Vegas Strip

Elrushbo

Who has the best cocktails on the Strip, in restaurants preferably, but lounges also? We're too old for clubs and probably not interested in "ultra" lounges. What did you have, where, and what did you like about it?

From my experience, Nobhill at MGM has the consistently best cocktails. They make the best Mojito I've ever had. They use whole mint leaves, and use crushed ice, with the mint leaves on the bottom. Too many places make it with the leaves all chopped up, with you eventually end up getting in your mough like a salad. Nobhill makes it a little dry, sweet, but not syrupy or too sweet. That, and their Cable Car martini. I'm eager to hear about others' experiences.