• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

El Bajio in Polanco

salomonrobyn

• 3 weeks later...

"Titita"/ Carmen Ramirez deGollado has after 30 years of being a single operation has accepted investor backing and is going to town with other locations. I was surprised as well but I can personally vouch that the Parque Delta location on Avenida Cuauhtemoc is faithfully rendering her recipes from the taco de Veracruz to the garnaches and panuchos. Yum Yum!

Servive is superb, prices remarkably reasonable (as always) and the Veracruzan menu exceptional.

As to the others, I wish her luck, sher has certainly paid her dues.

• 2 weeks later...

Ruth is right! We went this weekend and had a FABULOUS meal! Of course the "ambiente" is more "Polanco-y" but the good news is it's open for dinner...

Same menu as the original....specials were a Ceviche Verde and a Merluza in Salsa de Hoja Santa.

Also went to Tezka the other day which was great!